Congratulations to my sister , Julie {the mama}, her husband Drew {the papa}, and their kids, Aubrey {one ecstatic sista}, and Bradley, Ethan and Owen {the big brothas}!
And Happy Birthday to the lit'lest!
(She's got a RoCkIn' name, I might add!)
She's beautiful! I can't wait to hold her!

5 comments:
that is a cool name! I have a sister named Kerianne and a sister in law named Carrie Ann. It's a wonderful name.
Oh she is precious!!
Did they name her after you???
Jamee
xoxo
No...They named her after my Auntie Karen.
Actually...we named her after you AND Auntie Karen. Thanks for the post. Love, Julie
She is so beautiful, and so nice to be named after such wonderful women. I think the middle name comes from your sister Holly Ann's middle name (another wonderful woman).
Thanks for posting this. She is a beautiful baby.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment