Monday, December 21, 2009

Anniversary 8!

E i g h t .
Y e a r s .

2 0 0 1 f l a s h b a x:
d a t i n g . . .


t a l k i n ' ' b o u t m a r r i a g e ( w i t h c u t e l i t t l e J o e y t h e S i a m a n g ) . . .


M a r r i e d ! S a l t L a k e C i t y , U t a h T e m p l e


B a c k t o H a w a i i a s N e w l y w e d s t o l i v e i t u p i n T . V . A . a n d f i n i s h s c h o o l . . .

U s i n 2 0 0 9 . . .
t h e r e ' s a w h o l e l o t o f s m i l i n ' g o i n ' o n i n t h e s e p i x .

H a h a ! C h e c k t h i s o u t , t o o:
W e s t o n i n 2 0 0 1 w i t h M i s s y t h e c h i m p. . .Photobucket
W e s t o n i n 2 0 0 9 w i t h C r e a m t h e h e i f e r ( C o o k i e t h e m i l k c o w ' s c a l f ). . .
Photobucket
( H e ' s e v e n M O R E H A N D S O M E t o d a y , l a d i e s a n d g e n t l e m e n . )
.
M e a n d h i m . H i m a n d m e .
.
E i g h t .
{ H a P P y ! }
Y e a r s .

9 comments:

Keri said...

congrats that super duper. You guys have been smiling together since day one and it shines to all that see and know you. You guys have a beautiful family and a wonderful life. You both are true examples of living life to the fullest and enjoy the adventures along the way. I still remember to this day when we meet at the basketball game cause our names were the same. from that moment on you have inspired Perry and I to live happier, livelier, and more frugal. im blessed to know both of you. congrats have a great anniversary.

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple. What's with the overalls? I have newlywed pics in them too.

The Castleton Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you guys!!! I love the flashback pics!!! You guys seriously are the greatest!!!

Sijbrich said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you guys meet at BYUH? I never knew you ended up at TVA. Heehee.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Thanks for posting. I can't wait for another 8 years with you. How did I get so lucky to marry you! I love you.

Weston

Natalie in Sparks said...

oh my, how do I follow Weston's comment? it is so sweet!

Anyway, happy happy happy happy happy anniversary you guys!

liko said...

happy anni!!!

Tyson Andelin said...

I don't care what people said about 8 years not happening. I think you guys are great!

The Tomlinsons said...

WOW! 8 Years and counting. That is so great. It makes you wonder what the next 8 years will bring.