When Sir Jiles was born, he had a wee hole in his heart. Y
When I would put my ear to his chest when he was this little, I could hear a squeak with every beat as the blood would squeeze through where it wasn't supposed to go. He had to get an echocardiogram and an EKG back then to see what was happening in his mini self. He was in no way a fan of it.

They wanted us to come back in 6 months to see how things were going wid' it. We went in 2 days ago. He kept ripping the stickers off and pulling the cords and trying to turn over.


YES!!

10 comments:
way to go Jiles!
What a relief!
It looks like his legs have a little chunk on them. Could it be?
Phew! Way to take a serious situation and make humor of it I love this post. very sweet and cute. i love the last pic. hes such a cutie, glad hes okay
Hooray! He is sooooooooooo cute!
Thanks for posting this Carrie, we are all relieved and thankful for such a sweet baby boy Andelin!
Whoopee!
Wonderful Jiles!!
And I bet it is relieving for you, Weston and Carrie, too.
YEAHHH!!!!
Jamee
xoxo
Yay! I am so glad everything is ok with him. what a cute happy and HEALTHY boy!
Babies getting EKGs kind of makes me want to cry. My baby got one when she was just a few days old (nothing wrong with her) and it's just so sad to see all those wires stuck on them.
Glad to hear that he's great and smiling like a champ.:-)
Post a Comment