Whoa, baby, slow down!


I've been cuddling and loving on this soft-skinned, lavender-and-chamomile smelling baby tighter, more often and longer lately. He's pulling out all these new skills. Not to mention the babe's got abs of steal already!
This baby's babyhood is going way too fast!
5 comments:
He is so cute. they do grow up way too fast don't they.
He os so strong!!Go baby Jiles!!!
I know how you feel Carrie....
Jamee
xoxo
Tell me about it. Ronin is almost walking already. My life will be officially over when that happens! Slow down little babies! Jiles is so dang cute, Carrie, and I can tell you where he got abs like that...his momma, six pack lady!
Wow! He is really changing fast. This Grammie had better come and cuddle him again soon, or he will be walking!
Its so true it seems each child you have grows up faster then before. i think its cause they have keep up with the others.
Post a Comment