
We were in hopes of finding something to eat.

We found one lone daffodil in the backyard, who has been holding its own through all of this wind and rain.

We found red.

And we found our snack.




So had someone else. (I had a picture of bear scat right here, but have decided to delete it. It really wasn't the prettiest picture. I'm sure you can imagine why.)
7 comments:
Probably best to delet the pic of bear scat right after Kate eating a scrumptious apple.
You crack me up. I love your pics!!
See you in about a month!
Jamee
xoxo
those pictures are amazing.
no way, so was the bear scat at the apple tree in your front yard or the one down by the creek. either way that's dang close.
What fun, I love following your blog and seeing all the adventures and activities you do. You are such a great mom!
jamon, remember when you were sleeping up in the Sierras and had a bear run by you doing the night?
Beautiful pictures Carrie!
Hey, I had a bear walk right by me - like 3 feet away from me - while I was sleeping at Girl's Camp in 2005. The breathing woke me up. That was super freaky!
I love all those colors! Beautiful! What a great day! And good snack.
Post a Comment