Monday, September 21, 2009

Limited


Photobucket
Photobucket
Leaves are beginning to change in our corner of the universe. Windows stay mostly closed at night now. Soon will be the day when the Littles say it's too cold and they want to eat inside.
Oh, how I LOVE eating out of doors. We've hardly eaten a dinner inside in the 2 months that we've lived here. We've found that the ceiling fan keeps the flies away...and the dogs keep me from having to sweep or clean up spills. {And, since our dryer broke a few weeks ago and my dear Weston is still working on building me an official line for the clothes, we can delight in the sweet aroma of Tide-washed laundry drying on the rigged clothesline right next to us as we chomp our grub.}
Let us pray for an Indian summer - a very warm, and very long, Indian summer.

6 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh man! Didn't you JUST post about the snow melting? I really take this endless summer thing for granted over here, don't I? But, I love those photos.

The Tomlinsons said...

Ok, fall is my favorite time of the year. I so miss the leaves changing colors.

The Mrs. said...

I know. Fall is bittersweet. It's beautiful cool weather is a nice change, but every once in a while.

I love the pictures, and eating outside as well.

Thanks for calling the other day. Sorry I talked so much about myself. I'll call you next time.

Jamee
xoxo

The Mothership said...

Sweet Carrie;
I LOVE eating outdoors also...
and I love your red chairs!!!
Love you, Mom

Natalie in Sparks said...

Yeah I like the red chairs! It's the first thing I noticed! Great pictures and I think you are in luck, we are having a long Indian summer. I think we're supposed to get a cold streak this week, but hopefully it warms up again soon! love ya!

Ammon said...

hey these are cool pictures. you should submit one of them for the photo contest that tyson is doing.