Yo what's up, girl time?
My 3 sisters {Holly, Wendy, and 26-week prego Julie}, Mother {Mary Sue}, and I had a sweet little get-away weekend in Utah. We hit up IKEA, Thai food and the Park City Marriott on Friday, down town and oultets of P.C., Olympic Park, and Macaroni Grill of the River Woods Provo on Saturday. It was a rejuvenation of mind, body, and soul of self, and a revitalization of sister/daughter hood. Jiles was the man - accompanied by 6 females, including his senior-by-3-weeks cousin, Ellie Rae.
I LOVE these womEn, like to the max. They are all ROLE MODELS to me. Sometimes I just like to sit and listen to their conversation because I learn so much. I don't get to be with them all that often, but when I do I sit there and think, "Oh yeah, they are SO COOL!"
Word to the WOMEN!
2 comments:
Aww! Thanks for this post. Fer-shur needs to be an annual event. I'm not even kidding.
How fun! I am glad you got to go! I love getaway's, my mom and sisters have done that before a few times, but not for awhile.... I think it's time again!
Park city is great, and it looks like you guys had a blast.
Hey remember apple hill with our newborns and Tia? That was fun times. I miss you!
And remind me, when I was in idaho, what did I say I was going to email to you?
Post a Comment