Grammie made it. It's a twirly dress. She did a fabulous job, as always. (We are sew lucky to have 2 grandmothers who can sew like the wind.) She made one just like it for almost-5-year-old cousin Mary Alice. I wish that I could see them side by side in them. Mary Alice is a bit of a ways away though - Norway. Maybe we'll just have to ask for a picture of her in it. Diane?
.
Kate found the pink sandals at Savers when we went last week. She begged for them. They are what hot pink fingernail polish would look like if it was sandals.
Grammie designed the embroidery part. Cute, huh? Kate asked to wear this necklace with it. It's mine.
It didn't take too long after church yesterday for Kate to get filthy. Holding filthy puppies does that to a 5-year-old. Luckily, she's responsible and had changed out of her pretty dress before touching puppies. I didn't even ask her to - she just did it. She wants to keep her new and purty twirly dress nice. (She's good like that.)
To Grammie Sue: ThAnK yOu! You're fabulous, Darling!




7 comments:
"Sew, Sew like the wind".
One of the most funny movies ever.
"I think it's a male plane"
Daron
Thats funny that Daron made a comment.
Jamee
Kate is beautiful!
I LOVE Kate's hair in ponytails!
that dress is so cute.
Thanks Carrie! Katelyn looks lovely in her dress. Hopefully I'll send you and Grammie a pict of MA sooooon . . . I hope. When I get feeling better, I'll catch up on my blog. Maybe. It'll have to come after I get my house back in order. Blah. Love you all!
Diane.
How cute baby dress!! Her pink shoes and dress both are wonderful... Lovely pics!!
cute fabric! That is an ADORABLE dress.. I just love her smile.
Post a Comment