In other news:
- Katelyn would like everyone to know that she is starting Kindergarten in 2 days.
- There was a marijuana camp busted today somewhere in the mountains behind us and now 3 armed men are on the loose. Awesome. Great. I'm sure I'll sleep really well tonight.

4 comments:
Wow, 4 months old already? That was fast! I'm glad you're feeling better, and whoa, crazy about the marijuana bust! It reminds me of when we lived in Carson City and an apartment in the building across from us was torn down to the studs because the tenants were making meth in it! Do you guys have a gun?!
Oh My!!! Jiles you are adorable...I love your little cute face.
Hmmm....I dont know I feel about armed men lose somewhere around you. Good thing Weston does of guns, and Dad does too.
Jamee
Yikes thats crazy I totally know you must have been up all ngiht and the creeks of the house seemd loudy and more grande that night huh? Did they ever find them. oh and congrats on jiles turning 4 months man you made it through the hump and now onto bigger and better things. I love that month its golden they turn into little babies not newborns. have fun
cute baby boy! he is getting so big!
Post a Comment