and with that move:
- no phone for 10 days
- which means zero internet
- packing, unpacking
- late nights, early morns
- awesome sister (1 of 3) Wendy and family came to play with us (so fun and more on that later)
- my parents' mission call (to Jordan Valley, Oregon...yay!)
- the birth of roxie's pups
- Andelin family reunion (so fun and more on that later, too)
- Jiles hit the 3-month marker
- painters, door-fixer guy, contractor, electrician (w/ wife and 11 kids), framers, etc. popping in to do stuff
- a lot of crazy-ness, unorganization, unsettled-ness, mayhem, and all a'dat
- excited-ness, loving-it-ness, happiness, uh huh!
library
playroom

Weston is bringing in lots of cow scat for the fill in the yard. I had to close all of the windows and light a vaniller candle due to the overwhelming aroma. Our grass should get nice and lush and green from such a foundation. Hey, we probably don't even need to plant any grass! I'm sure that there'll be some grass seedies included with the 'nure. That'll save time, money, and work. Sweet plan, my man!
We're having fun, ain't we?
8 comments:
very nice!!!
Hey! Your porch looks like my backyard, and we dont live in the Country...my kids (and husband) still think we do though.
Love the howse. Im sad we didn't make it up there last week, in Sept though!! I hope!
Love
Jamee
xoxo
Yay! You are back! Just teasing...the house looks great. It was fun to see you guys the other day. Good luck!
WOW congrats. The house fits youre style totally. i love it. man we're gonna have to come visit sometime. love the back porch and all that comes with it. LOL
The house looks awesome! How fun! And you seriously crack me up--I love the podunk porch!
Amazing house!! Post some more pics of it please :)
You just wouldn't be country without a porch like that - it's perfect!
The house is awesome! Glad you have been up to so much fun stuff lately. I saw your brother Mark the other Sunday for about 2 mins in between wards!
I like your prisoner post too.
That is so funny! It looks great!! Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment