And we are ready for Howse.
(Dude! I can't upload any pictures! You'll just have to wait to see the pix later.)
.
The final inspection was today. We moved some stuff into the new house this evening. Mainly books and movies. So those shelves in the library aren't bare anymore. And the floor in there now boasts a fairly cushy area rug.
We are ready to get all crazy with the boxes. There are many clusters of boxes and totes and random things around the big house (the house that we are moving out of). One thing becomes very clear when one moves: there is way too much stuff!
Well, ttfn - ta-ta for now. We willl be relocating all of our belongings tomorrow, and the next day....and probably the day after that.....to our 9th residence in our 7 1/2 years of marriage.
2 comments:
Good luck Super Carrie.
Love you guys...
Jamee
we've had 8 residences in our 7 years of marriage. pretty close to you guys!
Okay, so I definitely beat you in residences...13 different places in 7 years. Okay, I am never moving again! I canNOT wait to see the house!
Post a Comment