
{Janelle, Tamara, Monica, and I back in the day.}
Yup, that's the world-travelin', tie-dye-wearin', fly-like-a-bird, swim-like-a-dolphin, do-what-you-want-when-you-want-however-you-can, free-spirited, J-Nelly, Janelle Webb.
Well, Janelle McArthur now.
2 days ago, this free-bird got married, FINALLY (I am entitled to say that only because it is written on their wedding announcement).

We go way back to intramural staff and outdoor rec classes at Ricks College, and, after that, about everything at BYU-Hawaii. Loads and loads of fun times!
I went to Utah just to go to her reception (okay, and to see my sisters Wendy and Julie. oh yeah, and to go to IKEA.)
But guess what. I entitled this post "Janelle {near} Sighting" because that is exactly what happened. I only nearly saw her.
I forgot to bring along the announcement with me to Utah, and I couldn't remember what time her reception was, so I assumed that it was from 7-9 p.m., like most receptions, right?
Yeah, assumptive-ness is for the dogs.
When I showed up at 7:55 and walked into the church only to find them cleaning up, I felt pretty LAME-O! I also wanted to cry. I can't believe I missed it. And I only missed them by like half an hour. Dang it!
So, anyway...
To Janelle and Ben: Congratulations. I hope that you are having fun in Mexico in your brightly colored little house by the beach.
YJIY
No comments:
Post a Comment