The DiSPENCinatER:
fastest pedaler in the west.

The secret: {the goggles}. You know, like Samson and his hair, Popeye and his spinach, Wolverine and his adamantium.

The secret: {the goggles}. You know, like Samson and his hair, Popeye and his spinach, Wolverine and his adamantium.



3 comments:
It doesn't get any faster than that.
This is a very funny post.
The pictures are great as usual.
I enjoy your blog because you aren't afraid to tell and show it like it is. Some blog's paint a pretty picture, but are extremely boring. Not yours. Also, congrats on the new baby. For the longest time I couldn't figure out the spaghetti sauce thing. Finally I got it. Clever. Good job. I am enthralled with natural childbirth. P.S. I am sweet Elise's husband's aunt. I check in on you once in a while.
that is hilarious!!I love it! Where did he find those? Remember Sam and his Harry Potter glasses he wore around every day for a couple of weeks?Love those pixs.
love, WEndy
Post a Comment