Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pAiNt adVice

If you could paint the inTerior of your enTire house one color, just 1 color, what color would that be?
.
If you could paint the inTerior of your enTire house 2 colors, what would they be?
.
in need of a lil' color guidance here...

6 comments:

Keri said...

I say a nice tan if it were all one color...its traditional and you can always down the road add a nice rust colored wall, or yellow wall, or a green wall. tan is just so universal and will compliment any accent wall down the road.

If i had to choose two colors thats a little tricky I love a peachy color in the living room and kitchen and the other walls a nice cream off white. with a couple strips in the dinning room and maybe a dark horizontal line going through the living room. With accents around the house in a cream, orange and very small amounts of pear green. Thats just me I love orange its my favorite color and i think its just so refreshing in a kitchen or dinning room makes you feel free, energy, and inviting. i have a really nice layout of these colors if you want i can mail them to you. and I have a nice tan color too i did in my house.

Be careful with to much yellows. that a color that will present anxiety and stress so dont put to much of that in the house. with my love of art I know that the moods color gives is really and very accurate.

good luck are you guys building or buying a home?

The 5 Wolzie's said...

Go with Earthly tones.I love the color green....sage green.....apple green....olive green....You can find every shade of green in everything you buy. Another good netural color is brown. Colors like tan...Chestnut..etc.

Can't believe how big the Andelin family is getting!! And how fast the baby is growing!

Megan and Keli'i said...

JUST went through this! We could only afford one color throughout the entire house, and I LOVE it. It's called Bleeker Beige and the trim is white chocolate. It's a good neutral, warm, inviting, but not overpowering. It's a good find. From Benjamin Moore.

Walker Family said...

Ralph Lauren has some cool paints. They have a tanish color that is in my parents house that looks kind of like suade (did I spell that right?). There are also leather paints and some other neat "textures". I don't know if you would want to paint the entire house one of those colors but they would be neat accent walls!

Natalie in Sparks said...

i would say 1 color; tan. two colors; tan and light tan. (its an inside joke, if you can't remember i will tell you later!)

Jill said...

Berber White by Benjamin Moore
It is NOT white at all! A perfect tan on the greener side. Its hard to explain .. if you are really interested you could email me and I could send pictures. jillandneil@hotmail.com