A bit o' snow on the hillside lawn.
.
A smidge of snowboarding, just for fun.
.
I figure if I can get my kids good at snowboarding and skateboarding and really good at swimming then they'll be ready to take up surfing when we move to Hawaii. Yeah. Uh, huh. Isn't dreaming great!
.
This was actually 3 weeks ago. Thankfully, all that snow is gone now.
.
So, these cheapy Target snowboards have actually held up for their 3rd winter. Their color, however, was sucked out of them last spring by our dear friend, Sun; Spencer's board was blue and Katie Wyn's was pink with other colored butterflies on it. It makes it a little challenging to find them in the snow now.
Spencer does pretty good now at staying up. He really wants to go to a "real 'zort" (resort) and test out his SKEELS. Ezra wanted to snowboard down so bad but his little legs aren't long enough to spread as wide as the feet holds. Katelyn can now make it half way down the hill before biffin' it. [Notice the wet bum.] And then screaming when she falls, 'cuz she thinks that screaming is so funny. She definitely didn't get that from me. Not a screamer, I. Nor am I, in any way, a fan of it.
This video is a trip. Literally. Kate really wanted to race Spencer down the hill, but her feet grew a little. Watch how her head kinda... well, just watch.
This is what she looked like after her little trip. That is not mud, by the way. Apparantly, a cow named Patty made a present that Kate's head found. Green. Putrid. Rich in nutrients. That was fun to clean. Kate did not think that this was funny [Spencer and I did], until after she watched the video for the 18th time.
11 comments:
OH MY HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing my head off at this...sorry Kate! Poor thing! Thanks for sharing that great footage and photo! You have such a beautiful family! I'm anxiously waiting for pics of the new baby...ALMOST!
That is hilarious and totally discusting! I think I would be barfing my guts out and she looks all calm!
What are the stinking chances that her head is going to land in a cow patty! So gross and so funny. Hopefully someone else cleaned that out of her hair for ya. It does look fun though! You kids definitely have the skills to pay the bills.
THAT is awesome! I love that video! Kate is so funny!!! And seriously, what are the chances?
If there is poop, kids will find it.
Whether they like it or not.
Fun snowboarding!!
Jamee
PS. The house is coming along. Im tired of working and want to just move in so I can decorate!
And I got sick, so I haven't braved the Rockies yet. It is convenient with conference and all.
I'm just pretending I rode to SLC just for that. Maybe I will be on my way by Monday.
Jamee
That is so funny yet so wrong! I can't stop laughing about it.
Good for you for having the camera out! Poor little girl. It is funny though.
Oh Carrie, so gross yet funny, poor thing, I think I would of had to just stick her in the shower and let the water run, maybe even clothes and all, well, no shoes of course. I can't wait to see the new addition, I always love reading your blog, it is great!!!!!
Poor Kate that is so sick but funny and sick that I think it is funny. I shouldn't laugh but I am.
That is so gross and funny! Is she ever going to be embarrassed when her brothers' tell her dates about this.
Post a Comment