Congrats Carrie and Weston! He is beautiful! I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you'd had him yet! I love seeing the pictures with Spencer, Kate, and Ezra holding him, so cute!
I love him already! What an adorable little guy! And I bet you're already back in your normal jeans, Carrie! Your recovery from having babies is like five minutes! You guys look awesome! Congratulations!
Yeah cant wait to hear how labor went and the whole fun story. enjoy your time with baby and use all the help you can get. love ya. youre a beautiful Mother carrie and now have 4 beautiful children. enjoy.
Yay Weston and Carrie! good job, Jiles is an adorable baby. He has such a cute face (like his mom and dad). I absolutely love the first picture of you (carrie) with him. it is so sweet and loving. i hope you are feeling good. I can't wait to meet him.
Hooray for the little Andelin family and little baby Jiles! I've been so anxious to see his cute little face--now I want to here the whole story! Did you make it to the hospital? Did Weston get there ok? How are you feeling? The whole family looks great. I love the picture of Weston and the kids--such a proud papa:) Love to you!
wow! hands down best pic of mom and newborn baby I've ever seen. So beautiful! I can't wait to hear how it went. What a beautiful family you have! Congrats!
Beautiful baby boy! Congrats Carrie and way to go with the natural birth! That's so awesome! You look awesome and your whole family sure looks happy! Enjoy your new little guy!
23 comments:
Congrats Carrie and Weston! He is beautiful! I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you'd had him yet! I love seeing the pictures with Spencer, Kate, and Ezra holding him, so cute!
I love him already! What an adorable little guy! And I bet you're already back in your normal jeans, Carrie! Your recovery from having babies is like five minutes! You guys look awesome! Congratulations!
WE LOVE HIM!!
Welcome to the family little Jiles.
Jamee
I love my new baby cousin!
Love,
Olivia
Congrats!!!! He is ADORABLE :)
Yeah cant wait to hear how labor went and the whole fun story. enjoy your time with baby and use all the help you can get. love ya. youre a beautiful Mother carrie and now have 4 beautiful children. enjoy.
Oh my goodness, he's so cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Hurray!
Congratulations. You two are both so beautiful in your first picture.
We are so excited to hold him when we get home.
love mom and dad
Yeah! Congratulations! He is adorable! I love the photos of him and the kids...too cute! Welcome Jiles! I hope you recover well and fast!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I just love that picture of the two of you. It's so sweet and soft.
I am so excited for you he is so sweet. What a cute little family you have. congrats.
Finally!
It's neat to see the pictures of your kids so happy to welcome a new sibling.
Congratulations.
Yay Weston and Carrie! good job, Jiles is an adorable baby. He has such a cute face (like his mom and dad).
I absolutely love the first picture of you (carrie) with him. it is so sweet and loving. i hope you are feeling good. I can't wait to meet him.
sorry that last comment was from me. we love you guys!
Congratulations! I love his smile with Kate. Such cuties you two make.
Yeah Congratulations!!! What a happy family!!
Hooray for the little Andelin family and little baby Jiles! I've been so anxious to see his cute little face--now I want to here the whole story! Did you make it to the hospital? Did Weston get there ok? How are you feeling? The whole family looks great. I love the picture of Weston and the kids--such a proud papa:) Love to you!
Yay!!! Congratulations. He's sooo cute! I can't believe you have 4 kids! Wow!
wow! hands down best pic of mom and newborn baby I've ever seen. So beautiful! I can't wait to hear how it went. What a beautiful family you have! Congrats!
Nicely done, Carrie! What's next? ;) Enjoy this time with your wee one and congratulations!
WOW!!! Beautiful! The family looks so happy and cute. I am so happy everything went well.
Beautiful baby boy! Congrats Carrie and way to go with the natural birth! That's so awesome! You look awesome and your whole family sure looks happy! Enjoy your new little guy!
Post a Comment