Because I've been eating a whole lotta chocolate.
Especially in the chip form.
Dipped in peanut butter's good.
I want to have a happy baby!
Yeah, like that is really my motive.
Truth is: I'm addicted.
Yes, there you have it; I'm hooked on chocolate.
.
In fact, I just polished off the chocolate chips that you can barely see behind the words in the picture.
.
Really. I did.
.
.
Yet, I am still wanting more.
.
Got any?
5 comments:
You are so cute Carrie! I love chocolate also! I like to drop chocolate chips in the CRUNCHY peanut butter and eat them together. Hmm got that from Tyson actually, I saw him do that once. It must be true because Faelyn sure is one happy baby! When is Jiles coming to visit?
I couldn't keep chocolate down with Brigham, and he cried for 12 weeks.
I believe it.
Do what you gotta do Carrie. I mean it.
Jamee
Great, now I want chocolate. And peanut butter. Hope the baby comes soon, Carrie!
Well you know us, the healthy chocoholics! I'm eating tons of chocolate too, but being diabetic, it's nice to eat something that isn't going to spike my sugar but still tastes good. If you want I can send you some samples...good stuff!
yum! anything goes when your prego right? I am restricting my chocolate right now because I am trying to lose baby weight. not fun. the effects of eating too much chocolate a year ago i guess. lucky for you, you don't seem to have a post partum baby weight problem! So eat on!
Post a Comment