Okay, I'm adding to this post here. I was too busy yesterday (on his bday) to do this part that I wanted to do (you know partyin' all wild and crazy), and too tired last night. So...
since it is his 31st Birthday,
let's have some 31 Flavors:

31 Questions/Facts answered by B-day boy himself...
- Favorite Ice Cream: Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream
- BFF: Carrie
- Do you like your job?: Love it
- Fave ranch chore/duty: Feeding the cows, salting the cows, picking up antlers while I'm fixing fences,swathing hay, burning ditches etc...
- Allergic to: Hay
- How many kids do you want?: Happy with 4, but could see 5
- Speeding tickets: 7
- Fear: Family getting hurt
- Last time you cried: Can't remember
- Dream car: Don't have one
- Ideal woman: Starts with a "C" and ends with "arrie".
- Fave store: I seem to be more & more attracted to ranch stores; somewhere with panels and power tools - D & B Supply.
- Fave breakfast: Waffles
- Fave dinner: Hamburgers, pizza, Carrie's enchildadas
- Ideal wake up time: With the sun
- Bed time: I like to be asleep before 10
- Siblings: 5 brothers
- Mission?: Monterrey, Mexico South
- Fave color: Don't have one
- Fave weather: Green grass weather
- Church calling: Young Men president and primary pianist
- First job: Paper route, 13 years old
- What you were doing 45 minutes ago: checking cows, heifer #177 had her calf, I was making sure it nursed
- Fave drink: Rootbeer
- States/Countries you lived in: Oregon, California, Nevada, Mexico, Hawaii, Idaho
- If you could go anywhere in the world it would be: either hunting in Africa, catching lizards in Australia, or fishing in Alaska
- First car: 1994 Honda Prelude
- Fave place in the house: in front of the woodstove
- How many rattlesnakes have you caught since at the ranch: around 150 in 3 summers.
- High School sport(s): baseball and soccer
- One of Carrie's favorite things about you: (answered by Carrie)His laugh! And that he laughs a lot. And that he is easy going...except when that drives me crazy (like on Sunday mornings when I'm trying to get everyone ready and he is peacefully playing the piano..UGH!). :)
It was a quiet bday since it was Sunday, and since we had a big bash for the 30th last year (and since I'm 8 3/4 months pregnant and am really tired). Grammie and Grandad came over for enchiladas and cake and ice cream. And we played Ticket to Ride...wahoo! Par-tay!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Weston Lee Andelin.
I made a yummy dessert and we are Celebrating here in Reno.
All for you of course.
Jamee
happy happy birthday weston dear,
happy days will come to you all year,
if i had a wish then it would be,
a happy happy birthday to you from me!
actually if i had a wish, it would probably be for a million dollars, but happy birthday anyway!
wow 31....i thought it was a typo for a minute!
Happy Birthday Weston! Hope it was a great one! Dang you sure are getting old....JUST KIDDEN!
happy birthday weston!
Happy birthday...man that sucks youre allergic to hay. ON a farm is not the place to be. LOL
second, can perry come with you if you ever go hunting in Africa or to catch lizards in Australia, and even to Alaska to fish. Just make sure he comes back alive.
Last but not least i wish I could try carries enchiladas. man those sound good right now.
happy birthday from the Lawsons
Way to celebrate with this great blog on the birthday boy.
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Weston! Wow, that cake really is on fire.
happy birthday brother
Post a Comment