This is a big day for us. all in one year......It was Old Ruster dogs birthday...oh how i miss him. It was the day I found out I was pego with my first Tyler, and it was the day we went to see one of my favorite bands Metallica. Oh how the years have past by and oh how I remember that day. And also 311 is another one of my favorite bands. we played a lot of their songs at our wedding reception. So 2 thumbs up for 311 day.
"...have you ever made out in dark hallways, displayed a kiss that made your day or say played a track from your record collection? It's your mix, congratulations..."
Those are the first lyrics that came to my head.
So, with that advise from 311, have a good 'ol time with Rancher Man sometime today and play some good music.
5 comments:
This is a big day for us. all in one year......It was Old Ruster dogs birthday...oh how i miss him. It was the day I found out I was pego with my first Tyler, and it was the day we went to see one of my favorite bands Metallica. Oh how the years have past by and oh how I remember that day. And also 311 is another one of my favorite bands. we played a lot of their songs at our wedding reception. So 2 thumbs up for 311 day.
"...have you ever made out in dark hallways, displayed a kiss that made your day or say played a track from your record collection? It's your mix, congratulations..."
Those are the first lyrics that came to my head.
So, with that advise from 311, have a good 'ol time with Rancher Man sometime today and play some good music.
Makes sense to me.
Jamee
Like, no way! i just looked at the hit counter and i'm looker number 3011. i think i should get a prize or something. chocolate? new cd?mmm, okay.
Carrie, that is only because you hit the refresh button 179 times to get up to 3011. Daron
Thanks Dork...I mean, Daron.
Post a Comment