Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Appt.

I had a check-up today.
.
I am dilated to a big fat 1. Whoopee (sarcasm). I thought for sure after all those strong Braxton-Hicks contractions that I would be like a 6. Okay, maybe not that much. But Weston had a dream last night that I was a 6. Oh well. I am also 50% effaced. And hap-hap-happy that little dude's head is in the right place for coming on out. I was a bit worried 'bout that.
.
On the hour and 20 minute drive there today, I was imagining going in and having the baby and then calling Weston and saying, "He's here!" As easy as that right? Right. But since I had the kids I suppose it was good that he didn't come today. I'm not really ready anyway. And it is still a tad early.

I am 36 weeks and 3 days today. My last appointment with Ezra's pregnancy was when I was 36 weeks & 6 days. I didn't make it to my next appointment with him. Hmmm. I was also 3 pounds heavier at this point with him.

Just thought I'd add a photo of when Ezra was a newborn. This was on Kate's 2nd birthday. Ezra was but 9 days old and Spencer was 3 1/2. I look at this and think, "Sheesh! I had 3 babies!" They are all so little.


And this picture is the one I used for Ezra's birth announcement. I love LOVE love looking at these pictures!

9 comments:

Keri said...

how sweet I think a lot of my 3 sons when I see this picture. Cause when my third spencer was born I also had 3 babies I was tending too. I cant believe how fast time goes and how small they all look. I cant wait to see a pic of all 4 of them. you could set you new little on in an easter basket with everyone all dressed in their easter sunday best. thats would be just too priceless. good luck ill be checking in on ya.

Johnson Family said...

So cute! time flies doesn't it? I wish you all the luck on baby #4 and can't wait to see pictures of him. You guys make such cute kids.

The Mrs. said...

I got the top picture for E's birth announcement.
Its fun to look at the differences between pregnancies and births and all that stuff. I dont think it does anything, but it's fun to do.

I am also 3 pounds heavier since reading your post. I had cake, frosting, and ice cream all mixed up together. I celebrated Carters birthday a little early, by myself, and did a little reflecting on what I was doing 4 years ago.

I deserve that three pounds. So do you, can you do that in 3 days so that it can be the exact same as Ezra?

Do it for me.

Jamee

carrie @ the boonie life said...

You first 3 commenters saw this post not finished. I was helping the kids clean their rooms and Weston thought he'd go ahead and post it for me with the pictures in the wrong spots and huge gaps between paragraphs. Ah well. I suppose you got the gist of it. :)

The Mrs. said...

You must have been grand central station for bloggers last night!

Jamee

Jeri Short Gurney said...

I remember when you kids were that little! I swear it was just a few months ago that we saw you guys for the first time! Crazy! So Daryn's Baptism is this Saturday the 28th @ 4:00. Then afterward we are having a hoorah at my parents house with all kinds of goodies. I really hope you guys can make it, I miss seeing ya!

Laurie said...

That's about how we remember Spencer and Kate! I can't believe had had three babies in 3 1/2 years too. That's the same amount of time I took off before having the 4th. Hang in there these last few weeks; they come when they're ready.

The Mrs. said...

You do have crazy dreams. Is this different than your other pregnancies?

You should write a book.

I would love to see Mom A. with piercing....maybe.

Jamee

Ali said...

I love the "oldie" pictures. It'samazing what a difference a couple of years can make. I'm so excited for you and your new addition. The name is perfect. Of course, you will be the best mom around!