But seriously, I am totally feeling that this is baby numero quatro. When I was pregnant with Spencer, at the ripe young age of 23, I was a playground attendant and full on playing basketball with the 5th grade boys a week before my due date. And on my due date, I hiked to Nude (or Chimney, whatever) Beach at Lake Tahoe, which is like a 1/2 mile or something steep down, and of course you have to hike back up. With this baby I can barely walk up the stairs. Is my body getting decrepit or was I just way out of shape when I got pregnant with him? I was running and stuff; it must be the former - decripacy (so I make up my own words...so what). I mean, I am 30.
Six and a half more weeks to go. But I have this feeling that I'm not going to make it to my due date. I'm already having some contractions (it didn't help that I bounced on the trampoline and rode all over on the 4-wheeler yesterday).
At any rate, I really love this one name. It starts with that first letter there and it's got that other one in it, too:


No, it doesn't end in -ohn, or even -eere. But the middle name we like does start with the letter D. I know that I'm a brat for not saying what it is, but I just don't want to yet. Sorry. Kate calls him this name often, "Where is J- going to sleep," "When J- is born..." She doesn't even say, "the baby" anymore, just J-. But I still feel funny doing so. I still call him "the baby". Plus, Weston is not set on it, so it might not even happen. But I really hope it does.
13 comments:
Carrie, you look SO beautiful! You are almost there! I can't wait to know what the name is. Here are my guesses...Jericho, Joseph, Japeth, James, Jake, and Jace.
Hahaha...wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Good guesses though. ;)
hey you look so cute. i dont think the reason this pregnancy is extra hard on your body is the fact that your body is loser and more stretched out. it seemed with my third if i even moved i felt like he was gonna fall out. i cant wait to hear the name. are you do home birth again. my guess is Jarrome or however you spell that name.
I knew it!!! I knew you always wanted to name one of children after me, and with the middle name Daron? AMAZING!Thanks guys. What an honor!!
Jamee
You look so great! Man, I am with you on decrepicy! This last pregnancy nearly did me in! Not sure if I can handle another one...it's the whole hips and back thing! Not to mention I get way too swollen! But you look great...and my guess is Jedidiah or Jens.
I hear ya about all of it, the aching, lack of energy...
but I am 4 years your senior. Can my body take another???
btw, you are tiny, tiny, tiny. You should see my belly from the side (:[
The middle name must be Dan.
You look so cute sorry your having a rough time. I really like your hair totally cute!
Oh, you look so cute! I don't see how you do it. You have to feel great knowing that even when you are almost ready to burst you look that good!
I hope everythink keeps going well. Good luck with everything!
Hmmm...Jared? You look great! Hang in there!
I stink at this game. I can't think of anything that hasn't been said yet. Just tell us already! you look great bytheway! Almost there. If you were four wheeling and on the tramp...doesn't seem like you are struggling too much.
Here I'd been thinking you'd go with Howard, just to keep the prophet streak alive.
Hmmm, maybe Jayden or Jesse?
love the hair.
You look great. Hang in there for the next 7 weeks.
Post a Comment