Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Excuse Me, Mr. Milk Man

Um, yes, excuse us Mr. Milk Man sir. Could we possibly come in your barn there and watch you milk that cow? It's just my 3 children and I, you see, and we would like to see how it all works getting that milk out of the cow and all.
Well, while we're in here and all, could we, if it's okay with you that is, try squeezing those things there?

Wow. That is quite the experience - milking. Like, totally. What do you think kiddos?



Thanks, but, excuse me again, Mr. Milk Man. One more thing, if you don't mind...


Yeah, well I was just thinking...well, you're really cute and stuff - I mean you milk that cow really good. Well, i was just wondering what you're doing later. I mean, if you're busy then that's cool, you know. I totally understand you got things to do, cows to birth...
What? You're not busy? You wanna hang out? Okay, cool! We'll just, um, be over here swinging on that rope swingy thingy while you finish up getting that milk out.

Heehee. SWEET!!


Thanks Mr. Milk Man, sir. You're the GReaTeST!

6 comments:

Ammon said...

this one is way funny. i like it a lot.

The Mrs. said...

Love it. Thanks for the lesson in milking, and L-O-V-E.

your the best.

Jamee

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love the pictures!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Ha! I love it! Oh, Carrie, how I miss you...

Johnson Family said...

I resent your invite sorry about that I didn't realize you weren't on there.

The Tomlinsons said...

It has been a while, I have not been on for some time. It looks like your family is doing great! I loved this post. Your kids are so cute and they look like they are having so much fun.