Oh, and I found some of that thing that I reported missing so much in the previous post. And we're zooming out x4 here for a look at the origin of it.
Hey, I'll take any of it I can get; artificial, man-made, what have you. It's better than nil.
As I am finishing this, I can hear an animal-in-distress call right outside the window. It is my wild-animal-loving husband who thinks (I believe that he really hopes) that it may be a wolf that mysteriously slaughtered 8 of our chickens last night. I really hope that that thing doesn't work.
4 comments:
luv seeing pictures of your kids and of the ranch.
Katelyn and Ezra, wasn't that water cold when you were standing in the creek?
Spencer, What "treasures" did you find in the pile?
I'm so glad that you had a chance to get outside and do some exploring.
love grandma
i love it when the sun is shining! even shen its still cold air, it makes it seem warm! don't worry, spring is coming soon!
oh man sweet picture of ezra climbing.
miss you guys and the ranch
Good job on the John Deere photos, Carrie. I told Julissa about when we were younger and you'd ask me whether I'd rather have a tractor or a girlfriend and would always tell you tractor.
I told her that I still feel that way. She wasn't entertained, but I sure laughed.
Post a Comment