




2. Last night was another fun and active night. Spencer did like 30 push-ups! Kate and Ezra tried to do them as well, but they don't quite have the proper technique. And they all jumped like crazy, while I sprawled my prego self on the floor with the camera taking pictures.
Spencer is into being healthy and getting stronger. So after he did his push-ups and cartwheels off the couch, we had a nice high-protein bedtime snack of scrambled eggs and milk to build those muscles that he had just worked.
This picture of Ezra jumping just really cracks me up. Actually, I was laughing so hard last night watching him that I almost peed in my pants (you know how us pregnant women are). He totally jumps like a frog!

3. One more thing...
Does anyone know how to compress videos? I would like to add some but my slothylvania dial-up connection will not allow it. My video is like 100 MB and I have a problem loading 1 MB. Anyone know if compressing a video is even possible?
3 comments:
It is possible to compress a video. but it depends on how you are editing it it. Check to see if the program you are using will "export" to a different format. This will compress it. You may have to try a couple different times to get a video that is small in file size and still looks good. the smaller you go the worse the video will get. Also if you are getting the video from your camera you could see if it came with a CD that might have some free software for converting your movie to another (smaller) format.
Or you can download software that will compress it. you'll just have to search for something. you could try this or this. But I haven't used either of them.
If you are using a mac with iMovie then you can export the movies from iMovie, just choose the "for web" preset.
Hopefully it goes well.
Those shadow prints are really cool I can't wait to try them!
And I swear my computer deleted my punctuation between clauses...
Post a Comment