Wednesday, December 3, 2008

colors

It's wet and cold outside. I'm in the need of some warmifying!


Bright colors warm me up and make me HAPPY!
sS uU nN sS hH iI nN eE !!



I love seeing those warm, bright, sun-drenched pictures of my sweet little ones. And I'm listening to my ROOTS ROCK REGGAE. I feel so much warmer on this cold and wet December day.
HaPPiNeSS!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

soo soo soo beautiful and what a pick me up. I love color too and sun soaked kids (droppy diapers and all.) Such a fun a sweet display of life, love and of course your beautiful kids. Thanks!

Marisa said...

i am in love with your children. they are sooo cute.

SkeenMachine said...

I agree with you about colors. It is how amazing when there is a blue sky and lots of greenery. And to answer your questions. I have not seen Twilight yet. It doesn't get here until Christmas. I loved the books though. I'm staying in Middle Earth for at least 2 more years. Beyond that, we are not sure.

Natalie in Sparks said...

Hey Carrie,
I love the pictures, especially with the writing ON them. How fun. They are bright, colorful and adorable pictures. Just the perfect post when the weather is gettin ya down. Call me on days like that too, I will make you happy!
Hey are you showing yet? you need to post a prego picture when you are! love ya!

The Mothership said...

Thanks for those cheerful, wonderful pictures..It's always so delightful to check your blog...like opening a gift. And since those are our beautiful grandchildren, it's an extra joy each time I look at your pictures of them!
I love all of the color, and the writing on the pictures..