Weston's kid brother's married. He met Leslie while he was working up here at the ranch this last summer. She's from around here so they got married in the Boise Temple, just 4 days ago.
Ammon the night before or morning of his wedding, on the ranch road:
Not exactly sure what the story is here. Was he stuck? I just found these pictures on my computer with all of the wedding pix. All I know is that that is a ton of snow to be driving 2 hours in.
This is what we looked at pretty much the whole way to the temple on Saturday morning:
It was KER-A-ZEE!
The ceremony was really sweet.
The Andelin brothers and wives with the newest member of the family (and one in there who is very soon to join) after the ceremony:

And also this one...Yay for the GIRLS!:
Tyson, the last single brother, brought along a date. I'n't she sweet (not to mention BEAUTIFUL!) ? Way to go Tys! :
5 comments:
That's a good looking family.
Yay I am so happy to be your 2nd grasshopper pie! This post is GRRREAT and I love the picture of Tysons date! I bet he enjoyed smooching her. URAQT Carrie!
great pics, great post, great fam
did anyone notice how in the brothers pic all our hair looks exactly the same. what is that all about.
nice. nice pics carrie. that's too bad kate rolled into it. bummer
Post a Comment