Cute face....Thanks for yuor prayers and love. You have been through thi with me from the very biggining and have a been a great source of strength and friendship. thanks im hangin in there staying strong and focused.
I love her. Kate's adorable. And I love those clips! I want some. Not like they'd stay in Eva's hair anyway. Oh, how do you get the up-to-date under where you put your friends? Did that make sense at all? Let me know if you know what I mean.
2 comments:
Cute face....Thanks for yuor prayers and love. You have been through thi with me from the very biggining and have a been a great source of strength and friendship. thanks im hangin in there staying strong and focused.
I love her. Kate's adorable. And I love those clips! I want some. Not like they'd stay in Eva's hair anyway. Oh, how do you get the up-to-date under where you put your friends? Did that make sense at all? Let me know if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment