Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a sky!


This is the sunset from Saturday night. It was seriously amazing! I have never even seen that much red in the sky. This picture only captures part of it. It looked fake and like it was on fire. I wish that I had had my camera with me. My friend Becky did and took this picture from her house. This picture has not been altered in any way....it's just naturally gorgeous. Pretty awesome, huh?

6 comments:

Jamon said...

Wow, I love our planet, it is glorious and beautiful. (ha, the letters i had to type to post this are 's-w-e-e-t', no joke, sweet)

The Mrs. said...

hey, there is something good about Idaho. Not just good either, but amazing!
Jamee

my letters to post this were: p-r-o-s-i-z-e
seriously, prosize. Does that mean like, extra size? professional size? Why did I have to type that word after a pecan ooey goey butteryness indulgence? I feel like riding my bike...
Jamee

The Hair Family said...

That is so much like the sunset on our wedding night. We were in awe. I'll show you the pictures sometime.
Thanks for sharing!
Wendy

Maria said...

We were in awe of that same sunset here in Rexburg Saturday night. I was thinking I should have taken a picture but never did. Thanks for capturing it!co

The Mothership said...

I LOVE Idaho sunsets!
Yer Mom

Cameron said...

Beautiful!