We haven't had T.V. since the last day of the olympics. It's been nice. We read more. Actually we have read less. I've been on the computer more. Hmm. And the kids have watched Tom and Jerry 479 times and Thomas the Tank Engine 137 times since we've ditched the dish. Go figure. Zero commercials though. When people ask us if we miss it we both say, "Nope."
Anyway, about 7 minutes ago, Weston said, "I think that I'm going to reorder Dish Network."
Let's think about this.
Reasons to get Dish Network again:
Anyway, about 7 minutes ago, Weston said, "I think that I'm going to reorder Dish Network."
Let's think about this.
Reasons to get Dish Network again:
- It's only mid-November and I'm already getting cabin fever
- 5 more months of cold
- 3 very energetic children
- I am getting bigger by the second and therefore more immobile and uncomfortable
- I have heard Tom and Jerry playing 479 times and Thomas the Tank Engine 137 times in the last week
- HGTV, TLC, Food Network (I NEED inspiration), CNN, etc.
- DVR - love that!
- Kids' bedtime is 7:00
- It would only be until we move out in May
Reasons NOT to get Dish Network again:
- All that background noise
- Commercials
- ESPN
- Read less (wait, we already went over this)
- Watch too much
- Money
Maybe we'll just get Net Flix instead. s
6 comments:
I hear ya on the whole umplugged thing. Let me know what you decide. I go back and forth all the time about it. But of course Kev doesn't watch TV so he'd be very okay with it gone.
Those are all good reasons. We get netflix and love it. We have a bunch of Disney DVDs that the girls watch. And for our sanity we get Netflix (one disc at a time). We also get four or so broadcast channels but that is it, netflix and broadcast. It works, but we wish we had a dvr.
ESPN????
I think Rob would cry for days on end. I would have a party.
Get it! All 450 channels plus the movie packs, all access NBA pack and college basketball 24/7. And high speed internet?
hey Im all about Netflix. its cheap and theres no late fees. we love it then we got bunny ears to help us stay tuned into others shows.
Carrie I think you listed ESPN on the wrong list, that is a main reason to have Satellite. :) and Cameron what plan were you talking about, I gotta get that one.
Post a Comment