But isn't that what I wanted from this lifestyle? Not the stubborn child (However, I do hold a place in my heart for one so stubborn, for I am the same way, as Weston often reminds me. You just have to love someone who is so determined! I actually love the fact that he wants to be so independent by picking out his own clothes-the fact, mind you, not the clothes.), but the perogative (thanks Bobby Brown!) for us to go without shoes or to feel that you didn't have to dress super nice everyday because you're just going to be stepping in cow poop anyway-nice outlook huh? (I'm being a bit over-dramatic, in case you can't tell.) I mean, look how happy he is with his chocolate face:
Huh...(exhale). So nevermind my complaining. I'll just take a chill pill for now, make peace with the daytime use of crooked jammie bottoms and unmatching tops, buy more band-aids the next time I'm at the store, and save my baby-boy-dressing battle for sunday morning.
6 comments:
Oh yes. And at least you don't have to M-A-K-E him play outside and get dirty. You know he is a boy, and loves it! That is always comforting.
I always love your outlooks on life.
What do you do about chicken poop on feet that have just walked all over the kitchen floor? Just wondering.
Jamee
Ok, I love your blog! It is so darling! The stories are great. And I love "craps" how cute is that?!
Brings back memories of the boys dressing themselves when they were little. At least they were doing it themselves. they did come up with some interesting combinations. good luck keeping clothes on him. If I remember you had the same problem with spencer.
Kids will be kids, huh? I didn't know you were expecting...congrats!
He is such a cute kid. I am so sorry I just realized I don't have your email address so when I blocked my blog you didn't get on the invite list. Send me an email so I can get your address and add you so sorry! And congrats on baby #4. You have the cutest kids.
melissajohnson0304@sbcglobal.net
At that age its hard! And if you're just at home, it isn't so bad. However, if we are going somewhere and my kids are dressed funny or not matching, i insist that they change. sometimes they complain, but usually they comply. The funniest is even though the twins are 7 years old, sometimes they dress in the worst combinations that don't even match, like a tie dye shirt with camoflage shorts! i bring it their attention that they don't match, and they are clueless, thinking they match just fine! a boy thing for sure!
Don't worry about Ezra, he is so darn cute, you don't notice his crazy clothes, just his cute little face!
Post a Comment