
With a shortage of granddaughters in our family, I am so glad that Kate has one girl cousin on each side close to her age. On the Sheley side she has Mary Alice who is exactly 4 months younger than she is. Mary Alice, with her angel blonde hair and piercing (in a good way, yes) blue eyes and fair skin, fits right in as a native where she lives in Norway. We wish we could see her and her family more. On the Andelin side she has Olivia who is 13 months older. Olivia is closer in age to Spencer, but all 3 play really well together when we are with them.
Since we were just with all of the Andelins, what, a week and a half ago, I have a few recent pictures of the 2 Andelin granddaughters to share, who are both so beautiful and sweet and imaginitive and hilarious... and emotional!

We are so excited that Cameron and Natalie are going to be having a baby GIRL in August! They have 4 boys (including a set of twins) and this is their first girl. We already decided that the next time we get together after Natalie has her baby we are going to go for a girl's day out shopping, or something, with our daughters: me with Kate, Jamee with Olivia, and Natalie with sweet-baby-girl-to-come.




We love our girls!
4 comments:
Ok. I'm not bias or anything, but aren't those girls so dang irresistible?
I am excited for our girls day out, and then when mom gets home we have to all get together so we can ALL be together!
how is photoshop? have you tried it yet?
the word I have to type in for the secret word verification is immrituy. When I glanced at it I thought it was immaturity. What are they trying to say to me? It doesn't help that I have to type the word like three times every time I want to leave a comment for anyone. Does that only happen to me? I really try to get it, but its hard to read or something...
I didn't get the the immaturity word so now the word is fgsbfh...lets see if I get it....
I got it!! That is a record for me. Only two times.
Beautiful, lovely, pretty, pretty, pretty! My granddaughters!! How lucky can one get? Blessed is a much better word. Thanks Carrie for sharing these pictures.
Thanks Carrie,
I can't wait for the girls get together, even if my girl doesn't remember it...it will be the first of many i am sure!
Post a Comment