He lets me work with him.



He helps me to ride my bike.

He gives us rides.

He teaches me about animals.



He always helps me.

He loves us kids. He plays with us, and tickles us, and plays blanky monster with us.

He's handsome and he loves ours Mommy.
We love you Daddy!
love,
Spencer, Kate, and Ezra
Thank you, Weston, for being a great Daddy and example to our children! I LOVE YOU!
(Btw, the James Taylor song is especially for Weston. "There is a young cowboy who lives on the range"...."waiting for summer his pastures to change." That's his life right now. Just substitute "dreaming about women and glasses of beer" for "dreaming about Carrie and glasses of root beer" (that's his favorite soda). Just a tid bit fyi.)
5 comments:
This is so sweet! I love this "ode to papa." Love it love you...J-me
What awesome pics. I love the farm pics. I want to be a real Farmer and not just in name. So sweet.
Hi Carrie! I found you guys on Melissa's blog. Your family is beautiful! I'm excited I found you :-)
This was a great post. What a great dad!
Sorry Carrie I just love your site and visit it often but don't leave many comments. But your thought by Pres Hinckley adn the song How can I be, just made my day. Thanks so much.!!
Post a Comment