Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hear this


It worked! I was trying to get this video on here to share with everyone who hasn't yet heard it; and so i and my kids can listen to it whenever. Thanks Megan for telling me how to get it on here.
So I heard that this song was written by Nela Otuafi of Salt Lake City after he read the Book of Mormon. Thanks Brother Otuafi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey carrie thats a pretty awesome song. thanks for sharing it on your blog. its very catchy..ive gotta stuck in my head all day now and thats wonderful. we need more good songs to sing in our head during the day right! thanks
do you have my cell and home number to call us when youre in town?

Anonymous said...

cool song, we really liked it!

Anonymous said...

cute background carrie, it is pretty busy though. but man it sure is awesome at the same time.I think if you made your andelin logo more solid with one of those bright colors in the background of the logo i think it would level it out just fine. thats my two sense. hope it helps. i like it so much i would try to make it work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

That song made my day when I first listened to it on our mission.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The previous comment was me. we have our ids mixed up. Anyway it was a great uplift for me one day to hear that great tune.