Thursday, May 8, 2008

Do we have a timer on this thing?

If we do...why don't we ever use it? I guess it is a lot faster just to do it this way and not wait to set it up, set the timer, push the button, yada yada... And sometimes it actually works with 5 people...we almost got all of all 5 of us.

It works a lot better with just 2 people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are seriously beautiful. I'm not even joking! Welcome to the blog world! I signed-up reluctantly, but I am loving it now. It's a very good way to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a cute little family! The last time I saw you Kate was a brand new baby--wow, they grow up fast! I'm looking forward to "seeing" more of you on your blog!

Anonymous said...

spencer looks like a combo between melissa and taylor to me. wow. your kids are really so very cute!

Anonymous said...

Carrie! Thanks for finding me. It was fun to check out your blog and see your cute little family. I'm so glad to see that you're happy and doing well. Your kids look so healthy and glow-y. Lets keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

kate is a doll. its funny how those self timers on the cameras seem to zoom in your teeth and nothing else. LOL i can never get myself in the picture with those timers. you manage to figure it out good job cute pictures.