Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ten on Ten :: July 2014


There's nothing like a good Ten on Ten and its perimeters of only 10 pictures and of only on the 10th of the month to entice me out of non-blogging slumber.  

Today was a good quiet one at home.  We've had sickies all week.  In fact I'm the only one, including my nephew that is staying with us, that hasn't been touched by it. 

And for the record (because sometimes this is my only record), Oliver started to crawl (ever so slowly right now) like yesterday, and is pulling himself up to things.

Linking up here:
ten on ten button


Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh I loooove this set - especially that quilt the cute baby and the flowers!! so much fun to see what you were up to today, thank you for searching for the beauty in the ordinary with me it's such a gift!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this set. So beautiful. I especially love the baby in the chair and the dog in the grass!

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic feel of the first and last photographs. I always enjoy viewing your sets--thanks for sharing!