Thanksgiving!
turkey
family
friends
fun
food
we love it all!
| Zoe helping me make pie crust. |
This year we had my sister Holly and her family with us, as well as one of their friend families, and one of our friend families. Altogether we had 26 people. It was a lot of fun, and everyone hit it off really well.
| Katie girl writing a scripture to hang up, as Ezra soothes his littlest brother. |
| Making name cards after school on Tuesday. |
![]() |
| Ezra makes sure that everything is decorated, including writing "Happy Thanksgiving" with magnet letters. He is so big into that lately. |
Looking into the library, which made a great play room, where Jiles and his buddy Noah played a lot:
My buddy JaNae (with her little one William) and my sister's friend's father found out they have a friend in common. What a small world. They had just met that day
Time to eat! Gather 'round.
There's a girl table, boy table, and grown-up table, with all that yummy grub on the island counter.
After the meal, it's playtime.
Everyone kind of splits. The little ones stay in the front yard near the mommies.
Max, Jiles and Zoe (or Zow-y as Noah calls her) play awesomely together.
The men and boys hit the motorcycle track.
The middles and older girls climb the haystack, then play an intense game of hide-and-go-seek.
| Caroline, Sadie, Ezra (his tooth looks funny in this picture), Whitney, Katelyn, Rebecca |
Just before/as the sun dropped behind the mountain, I took a few shots of my sister and her beautiful and awesome family.
As I was taking their picture, we had a drive by. Holly's friends brought up this sweet razor and let everyone take a go on it (well, I never did).
![]() |
| Geoff and JaNae with Spencer and Ezra. |
Dark and cold brought us all back inside for some baby holding, and talking, and whatnot.
| Brendan holding Oliver with his momma Holly beside him. |
Everyone went home that night, which was weird for me; I'm used to having Thanksgiving company for at least a couple days after Thanksgiving. It was really a great day with such awesome people. I was thinking that day that Thanksgiving is really soooo much more fun with lots of people everywhere.
![]() |
| Me and my awesome biggest sis, Miss Holly, holding Mr. Ollie (we have never called him that yet). I couldn't get the red-eye thingy to work, so we're just going black and white instead. :) |








1 comment:
And Thanksgiving is so great cause nothing in the gift giving department that s expected. And when there are lots of people there is help in the kitchen.
I'm so glad you got to bewitch your family and friends!
I Haven't seen Holly in a long time-- Since I only had two kids. They look amaze daze.
Jamee
xoxo
Post a Comment