![]() |
| :: 3-week-old sleepy head :: |
![]() |
| :: kid art window display :: |
![]() |
| :: home-from-school run to check the thickness of ice on the creek :: |
![]() |
| :: front porch :: |
![]() |
| :: nursing the babe while shopping and editing family Christmas picture (which I may or may not send out this year - we'll see) :: |
![]() |
| :: Christmas bucket list of stuff that I know I can do, like "hold Oliver" and "stare at Oliver" (we've done a lot of that stuff on there already. we just haven't checked them off yet.) :: |
![]() |
| :: happy skater boy :: |
![]() |
| :: lighted nativity play :: |
![]() |
| :: silly cross-eyed reindeer :: |
![]() |
| :: enjoying a quiet and clean living room after the sweet young'uns are fast asleep :: |
I've been in hibernation mode with a newborn and single digit/below 0 temperatures. But I've been loving it. It is so warm inside with plenty to do and lots of sweet peeps to be with. And lots of Christmas prep to do with festive music and movies going on. Love.













1 comment:
My goal for next year is to successfully do this! Your life and family and photos are beautiful! I truly LOVE them. Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment