Thursday, July 11, 2013

TEN on 10 :::: JuLY 2013


. early morning wheely .
. bed head breakfast-on-the-porch silhouette .
. pool feet .
. fresh out of the water boy .
. shaka in a pretend paradise .
. ice cream stop - maui waui flavorful fun .
. way home hot .
. zoe's charlotte but no zoe charlotte for nap time .
. swingin' .
. 7 brides for 7 brothers play watching with our church young women .

it was a good, good, fun-filled day!


ten on ten button


Photobucket

7 comments:

Shelley McGrew said...

what a wonderful collection from what looked to be a wonderful day - thanks for sharing

kari said...

The hair. In that shadow picture. :) What a great capture, and the entire set is delightful.

Walker Family said...

Your photos are amazing:)

Kiki said...

Wow, I love how summery your photos are! I especially love the shadow, pool, and ice cream cone shots. Great set!

Alita said...

I like the creativity in your shots. Your day looks fantastic! Seven brides for seven brothers... man, I love that movie.

Alita

Megan and Keli'i said...

These are fab.

Jennifer said...

Love this set...beautiful photos!