We've just finished our 2nd week of Summer break.
It's going by way too fast.
I have been LOVING the freedom off of the school schedule.
And loving having my kids home.
I have reeeally been wanting to go on a road trip. But. But I really have wanted it to be one OUT of the desert. People around here are already talking about fire season starting up. I can't stand it. Really. It's not even the to the first day of Summer yet. It is so stinkin' dry.
That being said, I am so grateful for the trees that surround our home, for their green and shade and lushness. And for our home that sits, for a good part of the day, in the shade, and for the fact that every window in our home can open. I am also so grateful for the creek near our home that cools things down, as well as promotes so much growth along it. And for all of the recreation it provides. The kids would spend ALL day down there if possible.
I've started rearranging our master bedroom and getting all the craft stuff out and decorating a bit and such. Finally. We've only lived in this house for, how long? 4 years?!
Stayed tuned for a reveal later this week.... or next week (just being realistic).





2 comments:
I love your life. take a road trip to come and visit us here in Hawaii. That's a good idea.
That is an excellent idea, Megan! :)
Post a Comment