aunts
uncles
cousins
this 10th day of may was lovingly shared with family.
(more on our reunion coming soon.)
::the kids spent hours in with the chickens::
::brigham boy & his blue belly::
::olivia cruising the zip line::
::parachute games::
::at the creek::
::sleeping tessa::
::age order cousins (minus 2)::
::emma and zoe playing while a wiffle ball game goes on in the background::
:: evening ride::
::backyard bbq::












5 comments:
Your photos are amazing. Always. Seriously.
These pictures make me sad. I really wish things could've been different. It looks like you had fun and I can't wait to hear more about the reunion.
I love all of these photos, and I truly love your life. I think I write that after each one of your posts, but it's still true. You capture it all beautifully. I miss you.
Mom has been wanting to leave a comment for a while but things don't translate well for some reason. Thanks for keeping up on things so she can watch your kids grow and change! Of course she loves you (who doesn't, come on).
i love all of your pictures. Those have got to be the cutest and best looking grandkids of all (minus 2).
I´m glad that we got to skype and be part of your awesome bbq.
Post a Comment