2 weeks ago we had a little family reunion with 3 of Weston's brothers and their families up here at the ranch. It's always fun getting together.
Cousin reuniting and playing...
chicken catching and naming...
creek splashing...
popsicle licking...
4-wheeler riding...
zip lining...
lizard catching...
parachute playing...
swing swinging...
baby goo-ing...
porch chilling...
dandelion blowing...
bbq eating...
grown-up talking and laughing...
moving watching...
personality color test taking...
staying up until 2 am...
You know, that sort of thing.
We missed Jamon and Staci and their boys Liam and Asher, and Tyson and Marta, and of course Grandma and Grandpa. I'm glad that we at least got to Skype them.
Cousins age order (for the most part). We were missing 2 nephews who couldn't come.
Kyle (13), Ethan (12), Austin (12), Spencer (10), Olivia (10), Kaleb (9), Kate (8), Carter (8), Ezra (6), Brigham (5), Emma (4), Jaxon (almost 3), Jiles (4), (missing Liam (2)), Zoe (23 months), Jacob (21 1/2 months), (missing Asher (11 months)), Tessa (8 months)
| Natalie, me with Jiles and Zoe, Leslie with Tessa, Jamee with Jacob |
Ezra, Brigham, Jamee, and Olivia, "I wonder what she is taking a picture of."
Daron, "She's taking a picture of us."
Fun times, y'all!
Come again real soon!













4 comments:
I love your pics! I'm ready to come back. Maybe this summer sometime?
loved the pictures!
Great pictures! It was so fun to be with everyone for a few days! Thanks for all the fun!
SO fun! thanks for hosting!!
Post a Comment