Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ten {on 11} : : DECEMBER 2012

I totally forgot about 10 on 10.  
For the second month in a row, too.
In fact, it wasn't until yesterday morning at about 6 something when I was about to pull my weary self out of my warm bed that I remembered that the day before was the 10th.  I didn't think about it that morning when I realized that we only had 15 more days until Christmas, or when I wrote the date on the eggs, or when I told Kate to go get #10 from the scripture advent thing, or even that night when we opened up the #10 present.

But I have done 10 on 10 every month this year (except for last month when I did 11 on 11), and I don't want to miss now.

So here're my 10 on 11 on 12-12-12 (not only am I a name freak, I am a number freak, too):

Miss Kate decided the night before that she wanted to make eggs for all the boys.  She doesn't like to eat them, but she likes to fix 'em.
Duane, the ranch hand (and one of the most cowboy cowboys I've ever seen).
Hooray and up she rises.
A spin with Daddy.
Cold hands, big jump.
Until the creek freezes over they are happy here.
Practicing Jingle Bells.
One of our Christmas pictures from last year that we didn't send out snuggled up to a warm cottony snowman.
Dating the cleaned and dried eggs.
Present #11: A little old school Christmas family entertainment.

ten on ten button


Photobucket

4 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love them all. I especially love the ice skates with the wreath. Did you know I've never been ice skating??

Bekah said...

I love the ice skates with the wreath as well. Such a cute idea! :)

liko said...

i've been missing reading all about your wonderful, lovely, boonie life!!
amazing, inspiring photos in this here post that made my day!

Justine said...

Hello - I didn't see an email to contact you - so I thought I would try you here. Wondering if you would be willing to review and/or post a giveaway on your blog that I recently self published. You may email me at justine@makinghomeschoolfun.com