


The youngest 4 children and I left our home at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, the 10th, and we didn't get home until 10:30 that night. We went to my nephew's baptism, my sister's house, Target, and then I met Weston at church for the adult session of our stake conference while the kids played at their friends' house nearby. Oh yeah, and our suburban overheated by the time I got to the church and we are now carless, stranded in Boonieville, for a whole week. It's okay, though, because there is lots of good stuff to do around here. I'm good with just being at home.
Anyway, about 1/2 hour into my drive Saturday morning I realized that it was the 10th, and that I had forgotten my camera. Not wanting to miss a month, I decided to continue this little photo project by doing my 10 on the 11th (and post them on the 12th). Except I'd make eleven on eleven. Afterall, it was the 11th day of the 11th month.
Yes, I am a number nerd like that.
But I am a happy and blessed one.









1 comment:
Love them all. Gorgeous photos. Gorgeous life. I love you guys.
Post a Comment