Wow, these are all wonderful!
I am blown away by your perspective! Great set. The medal shot... oh my heart!Alita
ahhh, the little teeth are killing me. so sweet!
The tree shot... so perfect!! Such a lovely set!
I agree with Brooke, that tree photo is so adorable! You have a great eye for photography. Great set!
The point of view on all of these is amazing! So wonderful! I love them all!
Love the photo taken in the car mirror- what a cool idea.
Gorgeous pics....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow, these are all wonderful!
I am blown away by your perspective! Great set.
The medal shot... oh my heart!
Alita
ahhh, the little teeth are killing me. so sweet!
The tree shot... so perfect!! Such a lovely set!
I agree with Brooke, that tree photo is so adorable! You have a great eye for photography. Great set!
The point of view on all of these is amazing! So wonderful! I love them all!
Love the photo taken in the car mirror- what a cool idea.
Gorgeous pics....
Post a Comment