I hope that all of you mothers had a fabulous mother's day yesterday!
I sure love and appreciate my mother!
And my mother-in-law, too!
I hope that one day I can be even half as wonderful as these 2 women!
!
The A Team was all together for Easter this year,
which, of course, was a blast.
And while we were all together, my sister-in-law's sister-in-law (who is also our friend) came over to take our pictures.
Thanks, Miss Megan!
We LOVE them!!
![]() |
| All 16 grandkids. There are 2 more on the way. There is one set of twins amongst them. Can you spot 'em? |
![]() |
| Uncle Jamon helping to make happy the little people for their picture. |
![]() |
| Austin, Olivia, Brigham, Carter, Kaleb, Ezra, Kate, and Ethan |
![]() |
| Six brothers in a race. A competition? Are you surprised? Who won, anyway? Tyson, Ammon, Jamon? |
![]() |
| Grandma and Grandpa |
![]() |
| Uncle Cameron and Aunt Natalie with their 5: Austin (11), Ethan (11), Kyle (12), Kaleb (8), and Emma (4) |
![]() |
| Yours truly. |
![]() |
| Baby Jacob (8 months, right?), Aunt Jamee, Carter (7), Brigham (4), Olivia (9), and Uncle Daron |
![]() |
| Uncle Jamon, and Aunt Staci with King Liam |
![]() |
| Uncle T Rob, aka Tyson. It's kind of like senior pictures all over again, eh Tys? |
![]() |
| Uncle Ammon and Aunt Leslie and Sweet Jaxon ("J-A-Xellent," says Ezra.) |
What a good lookin' group.
Thanks for making us look so good, Megan.















1 comment:
What a good looking bunch!!! I love all of these photos! I love the chairs and the brightly colored outfits and how much you are all glowing. Great photos! And Carrie! You look amazing, girl! Seriously, there is NO WAY you have had FIVE KIDS! Amazing.
Post a Comment