It is 10:10 pm.
I am not even kidding. It is.
Here are my ten from today.
 |
| The sun is on us at breakfast before school nowadays. Spencer loves to make himself 5-egg omelets. |
 |
| This one is titled "Yellow". That is a whole lot of it. The doll in the crib with Zoe was my little brother Mark's when he was a kid. His name is Yellow. I had his sister named Orange. She is orange. |
 |
| Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Rancher didn't like these because he doesn't like chocolate chips (gasp!). The boys and I loved them and gobbled them right up. |
 |
| Letting the bitties out with a chocolatey face. |
 |
| I took lunch to the kids at school. This is from their May Day program last Friday night and is now hanging in the foyer at school. Ms. Norma made this and other adorable props for the program. I want to hang them in my house. |
 |
| Rancher came back from town with some new bulls. The old bulls, on the other side of the fence, wanted to fight them. |
 |
| Ezra read Henry the duckling the story of Henry the duck, whom he was named after. |
 |
| Our "let's see how much we can clean up before Kate gets home" turned into lion dancing in front of the mirror. |
 |
| A neighbor's steers came into our backyard. We went to scared them out and as I was taking this I heard Kate saying very matter-of-factly (and I am sort of embarrassed to write this even), "They don't have any testicles, so they aren't bulls, which means that they must be steers." |
 |
After picking Spencer up from his 4-H goat meeting, we stopped at a recently plowed field and played for a while.
You gotta love that good ol' clean and healthy dirt. |
6 comments:
Ahahaha, I enjoy how your kid knows the difference between bulls and steers. I loved your set. :)
ohmygosh. That photo of reading the duck story to the duck is pretty amazing. Great capture!
looks like a great late spring day! that little "yellow" picture is too cute - great set!
Love the duck and yellow - great shots!
5 eggs? Oh my! My daughter is headed in that direction for sure. She isn't quite 3 yet and can put away 2 eggs before I blink my eyes!
Ezra reading to Henry is freakishly cute. And way to go Kate for knowing her male anatomy.:-) Belén has been very interested in nipples for a while. Which is fine when it comes to looking at her own or Matías', but yesterday she asked to see mine. er. Sorry for tmi for your other readers that might read this comment.
that duck looking at the book about a duck is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen! in fact, so cute that I am going to pin it!
Post a Comment