Gorgeous photos...I am so happy to have stumbled onto your blog (via ten on ten) !! :-) You look like such a fun family Just added myself as a follower.
Wow! I love the baby tossing photo (I realize this description makes it sound much worse, but seriously, that photo is awesome!). I also love the chicken and border collie(?) photo as well. Amazing set!
12 comments:
These are awesome. Tossing the baby is my favorite. So good!
Gorgeous photos...I am so happy to have stumbled onto your blog (via ten on ten) !! :-) You look like such a fun family Just added myself as a follower.
blessings!
jennifer
How can a day filled with babies, chickens and calves not be fun? Love the shot of the baby up in the air!
looks like a great day in the boonies!
What a lovely set! I especially love the one with the baby in the air! It looks like you had a wonderful day!
xo
Love the chicken on the bike shot!
This is really a beautiful set. Love the fence walker!
Oh the Boonie's is a great place to live!!
Wow! I love the baby tossing photo (I realize this description makes it sound much worse, but seriously, that photo is awesome!). I also love the chicken and border collie(?) photo as well. Amazing set!
Awesome pics, another great 10 on 10. Looks like a beautiful day you had...nice winter eh?
I too love that one of baby Z in the air!
Love the farm!!
I love your photos! The baby toss, and the cow on the 4 Wheeler are both so awesome!
Post a Comment