Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh Baby, Baby!


Miss Zoe Charlotte is six weeks old today.  And, boy, is she getting rolly polly.  
She's a little over 10 pounds now.  Not bad.  I never have a problem fattening my babies up.

In celebration of her turning 6 weeks old, I started P90X.  Whew, I am majorly O.O.S. (out of shape!). P90X's sales pitch is "get absolutely ripped in 90 days or your money back".  Well, we'll have to see about that.
My middle 3 joined me in the workout.  Funny stuff.  At the end, Ezra asked me, "Am I stronger now?"  "Absolutely!"

Back to the subject of the post.  Here are a few pictures that we took today.  
Kate helped me stage and the boys helped spot her when she would fall over. 
It is amazing how fast little babies chub up.  She is so different from her last little photo session.







Congratulations to Weston's brother, Daron, and his family - Jamee and Olivia and Carter and Brigham!
They have a new son/baby brother today! 
We can't wait to see his little face!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Zoe is gorgeous and looks just like Kate to me. Can't believe she's already SIX weeks old!

And good for you for starting P90! You already look amazing, but how fun to "get ripped" after baby # 5. I will be there in November, doing some major p90 sessions. Can't wait to start it to feel sore again. I love being sore.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Yup, definitely sore this morning. LOve it.

Staci said...

Cute Zoe and cute head band.

Natalie in Sparks said...

awww! she is getting so big! she has changed a lot just since I saw her 3 weeks ago! She is just beautiful! Headband bow/flower turned out super cute, and it looks good on that headband. You rock with the p90x. I have heard it is great, so good luck, I have no doubt you will get ripped!

ps i finally posted again on my family blog. you should check it out!

The Mrs. said...

She is beautiful. Seriously.

Jamee
xoxo