Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Zoe

Zoe Charlotte was born at 10:46 P.M.
She was 6 pounds 1 ounce and 18 1/4 inches long.

I am a beginner at blogging.  Carrie should update this sometime soon with some better pictures.



Photobucket

17 comments:

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

congrats to carrie! what a sweet little girl and charlotte is my girl's name so naturally i absolutely adore it. hop you and baby are doing well!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Zoe is gorgeous! I LOVE her name too! Good job Weston at keeping us updated! Thank you so much! Congratulations to you both, Carrie and Weston! I can't wait to hear all about the birthing experience, and I'm so happy that Carrie got her epidural this time around :). Love you guys!

Georgia said...

Congratulations! Zoe is beautiful and so is Mom. Weston, thank you so much for the updates. Hope everyone is ok.

Keri said...

ahhhh congrats to you all and Im so glad baby Zoe is healthy and strong. Tiny in stature but mighty in spirit for sure. welcome to this world little babycakes. {{{{HUGS}}}} to all.

Leslie Andelin said...

Congrats! She looks so cute and I love her name. We can't wait to meet her.

Keri said...

oh and what a lucky girl to have her birthday on the longest day of the year. and we also dont mind sharing our anniversary with a cute little princess as she. such a good day. Yeah!!!

Courtney said...

What joyous news! Sooo happy for you! Congratulations little Andelin family! Can't wait for the pictures:)

Farmgirl Paints said...

so happy for all of you. just precious!

Unknown said...

what a blessing! congrats :)

Amber said...

Congrats! Glad that everyone is doing well- She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

she is JUST TOO CUTE!!! congrats on your newest blessing! and i love her name! :), sgm

Staci said...

Woo Hoo! So excited she's here and doing well. Liam was a little sad that he is no longer the baby of the family. I think he's over it now. Can't wait to see her (soon).

Weston I think you've got a blogging talent, oh and please catch the bear.

liko said...

yay!!! congratulations on baby zoe's birth!!

The Mrs. said...

Yeah!! Thanks Weston for updating us! I am so happy for you guys. We can't wait to meet her!

Jamee
xoxo

Sijbrich said...

Welcome to the world, Zoe! She looks incredibly healthy and strong for having complications and not growing as much as the doctors wanted her to. I love the mommy/baby shot! Can't wait to see more.

Tyson Andelin said...

Oh wow! That's great!

Belinda - The Lattimore Acre said...

Welcome to the world Zoe Charlotte. Congratulations to you Carrie, Weston and family. My heart is full with joy for you all!!