I was baling hay today with Katelyn when my good neighbor Ryan pulled up along side the tractor in his pickup truck. He said, "Your wife is having a baby today!" I hurried home, thinking of all the things that I would need to get and also thinking that I was going to probably miss the birth. The hospital is about an hour and a half drive. Anyway, I ran into the house and the phone was ringing. It was Carrie. She said that the Doctor said that we need to induce you today and that she WASN'T currently in labor...YET. The baby hasn't grown much from two weeks ago. Carrie gave me a big list of things to bring and we were off. We met Carrie at her sister Holly's house dropped off Kate and we headed to the hospital. We are here now. They put her on pitocin, the epidural is going in as I write, and hopefully the baby will be here today. ANXIOUSLY waiting.
P.S. The bear was only about 15 feet away. Next time I'm going to try and catch it.
7 comments:
Exciting!!! We both got so excited and anxious for you just reading this. Hope everything goes well. We are so excited to see pictures. Leslie.
Hey good job!
Ammon.
Well congratulations a little early. That is SO exciting. Praying it all went well.
HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see her and hear all about the birth. Love you guys! Good luck!
CUNGRAJULASHUNS! Please post some pix! And give Carrie a big kiss from me (and then wipe it off really quickly before she has to).
Julie just called us to give us the news!! Welcome baby Zoe!!! Can't wait to see pics.Love you guys.
wahoo! Congratulations you guys! And she is born just a day before Katelyn's birthday! What a great present for her, a new baby sister! Carrie I was actually thinking about you all day today. I think I was getting vibes on your status! I am so excited to meet her! I hope you are feeling good Carrie, I will talk to you soon!
how exciting!! i just found your blog and your having a baby!! now, THAT'S blogworthy!! :) hope everything's going well!
Post a Comment